Sunday, July 19, 2009

Status Update…

So Sabrina and I have been apart from each other for almost a week. It has been difficult for both of us to say the least.

As many of you know, Sabrina started her 3 week internship program on Monday. I drove her out, and we got there around 11-11:30 and then checked into her dorm. We then had about 4.5 hours to spend together before she had to be picked up to go to her first class session.

The time flew by, and we walked and talked. We went to Target to get some last minute supplies for Sabrina. Then we ate. And we headed back to the dorm.

About an hour and a half later, Sabrina and I had to say goodbye. It was very difficult. Neither of us wanted to cry, but we did. I was bawling as she walked away from the car and towards her dorm and I drove away. It was not the most fun I've ever had.

Monday, I think, was the hardest day for me. There have been some hard days since, but it hasn't been as difficult as I thought, because we are able to talk to each other every day. Thank God for cellular devices!

Even though we talk everyday, I miss Sabrina very much. And even though I am enjoying my time here in Colorado, I can't wait until I can see my fiance' again!

This time being separated is helping me to realize how much more I really do love her! And I can't wait until I get to cherish her for the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment