Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sabrina is going dress shopping tomorrow…

Sabrina is going dress shopping tomorrow. That should be fun for her and her friends and moms.

I'm glad that I don't have to go, so that she can have time with her friends, with her mom, and shopping, and talking girl stuff.

Shopping for me is something that I thought I liked. That is until I went shopping with a girl. See, as a guy, when I go shopping, I go and get what I want, then stand in line, pay, then drive home and use whatever it was that I just got.

That's not how it is with girls. Not at all. And that's okay. It's just not for me.

I will go shopping if Sabrina wants me to go, but I am only mentally there for an hour at the most. Anything past that and I go from 100% to 2%.

Even though I am glad that I won't be going (besides the fact that I am not suppose to), I kind of wonder what happens during those times. What do women talk about? What do they do? Think?

I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment