Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Stuff

Hey Everyone, Ian here.

This is my first blog in a very long time. I've been very busy with work and school and stuff, and so I haven't had much of an opportunity to write here.

If you've been checking out our blog, you'll notice a new background! Sabrina and I decided that we were a little tired of the old background, especially since it really didn't match the Save The Date's that I designed. So keeping with the brand, we've made this blog consistent with the Save the Dates.

If you haven't seen the Save The Dates, check your email, you may have received something from us! If you have, don't forget to pre-RSVP so we can send an invitation!

That's all for now!


-Ian

P.S. For everyone on our list, expect something neat this New Years Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment